Terms and Conditions of Sale
- Orders will not be dispatched until all items are in stock, unless agreed in writing before you place your order (Please email email@example.com if you wish to arrange this).
- A Fistful of Dice is a busy retail store, if in the time between adding an item to your Shopping Cart and the Shop receiving your order, A Fistful of Dice have already sold that item to someone in the shop, you accept that there may be a short delay whilst a replacement is sourced. You are welcome to request a refund, or an alternative product.
- If you have a problem with an order, please contact the shop directly on 02392 986 399 during our published opening hours or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Whilst we do our best to unsure that Release Dates, and Restock dates are correct, circumstances beyond our control, for example, due to International Shipping, Customs Clearance, etc. may affect despatch of your order. We will do our best to notify you of changes in expected release and despatch dates.
- Your right to cancel an order for goods starts the moment you place your order and ends 14 days from the day you receive your goods. If an untracked delivery service is used, we will assume this is the 3rd working day after dispatch.
- This 14 day period is the time you have to decide whether to cancel, you then have a further 14 days to actually send the goods back.
- You (the Customer) are responsible for the costs of returns.
- If an Item is faulty, please contact the shop directly on 02392 986 399 during our published opening hours or by email at email@example.com stating your order number (Starting with SO), the damage to the item (including photo's if possible), your preferred method of resolution (replacement or refund), and any other relevant details.
- Some manufacturers offer a Missing Parts service for their products, if this is the case, we will advise you of the process.
- Please take photographs of any damage to postal packaging, as this will help us if we have to reclaim costs from a courier.
- We will arrange for return postage and, after receiving the returned item, will issue a replacement or refund.
- Up to a week before the start day of an event (for events starting on a Saturday, this would by Close on the Friday, 8 days before) you may request a refund, or transfer it to another person at no charge.
- Less than a week before the start of an event, you may transfer your ticket to another person, but will not be able to claim a refund, unless we can resell your ticket (Please note, this require all other tickets for the event to have been sold first!) There will be a charge of £2, or 10% of the ticket cost, whichever is the SMALLER.
- If we are notified less than 24 hours before an event, that you will be unable to attend, unfortunately we will not be able to offer a refund, but you can transfer your ticket to another person. There will be a charge of £2, or 10% of the ticket cost, whichever is the SMALLER.
- Tickets being transferred to another person must be approved by A Fistful of Dice.
- Please ensure that you turn up in good time for the event, as arriving late will mean that the event may start without you, and we would not offer you a refund in this case.
- Please ensure that you are prepared to stay for the entire time the tournament is expected to run for, as leaving early is considered disrespectful to the other players, and may disqualify you from prizes or other benefits.
These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights under the Consumer Contracts Act, or any other applicable Laws.
These Terms and Conditions of Sale are linked from the Checkout Page of the Web Shop, any purchase through this website assumes you have read them!
Last Updated 25/03/2018