Terms and Conditions
- Orders will not be dispatched until all items are in stock.
- A Fistful of Dice is a busy retail store, if in the time between adding an item to your Shopping Cart and the Shop receiving your order, A Fistful of Dice have already sold that item to someone in the shop, you accept that there may be a short delay whilst a replacement is sourced. You are welcome to request a refund.
- If you have a problem with an order, please contact the shop directly on 02392 986 399 during our published opening hours or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your right to cancel an order for goods starts the moment you place your order and ends 14 days from the day you receive your goods.
- This 14 day period is the time you have to decide whether to cancel, you then have a further 14 days to actually send the goods back.
- Up to a week before the start day of an event (for events starting on a Saturday, this would by Close on the Friday, 8 days before) you may request a refund, or transfer it to another person at no charge.
- Less than a week before the start of an event, you may transfer your ticket to another person, but will not be able to claim a refund, unless we can resell your ticket (Please note, this require all other tickets for the event to have been sold first!) There will be a charge of £2, or 10% of the ticket cost, whichever is the SMALLER.
- if you find out less than 24 hours before an event, unfortunately we will not be able to offer a refund, but you can transfer your ticket to another person. There will be a charge of £2, or 10% of the ticket cost, whichever is the SMALLER.
- Tickets being transferred to another person must be approved by A Fistful of Dice.
- Please ensure that you turn up in good time for the event, as arriving late will mean that the event may start without you, and we would not offer you a refund if this is the case.
These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights under the Consumer Contracts Act, or any other applicable Laws.