Malifaux Henchman Hardcore
31/08/2019 12:00 to 31/08/2019 17:00
A Fistful of Dice Ltd
12:00-12:30 - Registration
12:30-13:15 - Round 1
13:30-14:15 - Round 2
14:30-15:15 - Round 3
15:30-16:15 - Round 4
Game Size is 30 Soulstones. Player’s Crews are fixed for the event and cannot change.
• Only Henchmen can be chosen as a Crew’s Leader.
• Leader's Cost are not treated as 0 when hiring.
• A Crew’s Soulstone Pool can never exceed 3 (any excess Soulstones are discarded).
• Players have a maximum hand size of 4.
• All Crews must contain exactly 4 models, no more, no less, and cannot change throughout the event.
• Leaders have an Action limit of 2 instead of 3.
• Models cannot be Summoned. If a model would be Summoned, the Summon effect is ignored.
• The Helping Hand ability listed on Effigy models is ignored.
• VP from Strategies may be scored during Turn 1.
• Encounters are predetermined, listed below:
» *For the purposes of Vendetta, players may secretly choose an enemy non-Leader model of equal or higher cost.
After Deployment, starting with the player with Initiative,
each player alternates placing Explosives Tokens on their
deployed models until each player has placed a total of five
Explosives Tokens on their models.
Minions can have a maximum of one Explosive Token placed
on them, while non-Minions can have a maximum of two
Explosive Tokens placed on them.
A model with one or more Explosives Tokens can take the
Interact Action to discard an Explosives Token and Drop
a Strategy Marker into base contact with itself. Strategy
Markers cannot be Dropped within 6" of another friendly
A model in base contact with a Strategy Marker can
take the Interact Action to discard the Strategy Marker and
gain an Explosives Token.
If a model with one or more Explosives Tokens is killed, a
model in the opposing Crew that is within 3" of the killed
model may gain the killed model’s Explosives Tokens.
Otherwise, they are discarded.
At the end of each Turn, a Crew gains 1 VP if there are more
Strategy Markers on the opponent’s table half than this Crew
has earned VP from this Strategy. Strategy Markers on the
centerline count as being in both table halves.
Reveal: At the end of the Turn, if the enemy Leader is in
play and has half its maximum Health or less, you may
reveal this Scheme to gain 1 VP.
End: At the end of the game, if the enemy Leader is not in
play, gain 1 VP.
At the beginning of the game, secretly choose a friendly
non-Totem model and an enemy non-Leader model with
Reveal: At the end of the friendly model’s Activation, if
it successfully dealt damage to the secretly chosen enemy
model and the enemy model has half its maximum Health
or less (but is still in play), you may reveal this Scheme to
gain 1 VP.
End: At the end of the game, if the friendly model is in play
and the enemy model is not, gain 1 VP.
1 Small Malifaux Mystery Box. (The cards in the box will be Malfaux 2e)